Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1100
- Maximum working air pressure 70 psi (4,8 bar)
- Quick opening device intended to reduce the time for dry pipe valve operation following the operation of one or more automatic sprinklers
- Automatically adjusts to both small and slow changes in system pressure, but trips with a steady drop in pressure (as in the case of sprinkler operation)
- Can be used to retro-fit existing mechanical accelerators
- Fully assembled package includes switch, solenoid, control panel, and accelerator trim pipe and fittings
- Built-in low and high pressure alarm supervision
- Operation of the dry pipe valve within four seconds -independent of various combinations of system initial air pressures, system volumes, or sprinkler K Factors
- Proven electronic release technology as used for electrically operated deluge and preaction systems
- Battery back-up in the event of primary power failure
- Eliminates re-setting problems often incurred with traditional mechanical accelerators
- Listings and Approvals: UL, and FM
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: DE, FR, RU
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.