- Industy's first and only UL Listed polymeric sprinkler to pass the UL 199 test protocol
- Performs to standard brass testing and beyond
- Lightweight, high-heat tested and corrosion resistant
- Vertical adjustment level of 3/4 inch adds flexibility during installation
- Efficient installation using Tyco Rapid Seal Adapters
- Two temperature ratings available:
- Ordinary temperature: 155°F (68°C) Sprinkler/139°F (59°C) Cover Plate
- Intermediate temperature: 200°F (93°C) Sprinkler/165°F (74°C) Cover Plate
- Flat-plate design conceals the sprinkler above the ceiling
- Custom paint cover plates available: learn more>
- Browse Product Flyer
Temperature: 155, 200
Approval: UL, C-UL, NSF/ANSI 61, NSF/ANSI 372 Lead-Free
SIN Numbers: TY3534
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP447
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.