Tech Data Sheet: View TFP870
- The TYCO DDS Duct Deluge System is designed specifically for the protection of ventilation ductwork handling corrosive gases, including extremely corrosive gases as defined in FM Property Loss Prevention Data Sheet 7-78.
- The DDS System features the TYCO DN-5 Corrosion Resistant Duct Nozzle, which is an open (non automatic) directional spray nozzle, and also includes the TYCO Red-E Cabinet, Protectowire linear heat detection, and FlexHead duct mounting hardware.
- Ventilation ductwork handling extremely corrosive environments may be encountered in the following industrial settings:
- Steel Manufacturing,
- Copper Mineral Processing,
- Lead Mineral Processing,
- Zinc Mineral Processing,
- Coal Power Generation,
- Semiconductor Fabrication,
- Pulp & Paper Facilities
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.